- Game Theory (UBonn, MSc level) (with Tymon Tatur), Summer 2016.
- Collective Choice (UBonn, Bachelor level) (with Stephan Lauermann), Summer 2016.
- Mathematics for Economists (UBonn, MSc level), Winter 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- Project Module on Communication and Mediation (UBonn, MSc level) (with D. Krahmer and D. Szalay), Winter 2015.
- Topics in Microeconomics, Dynamic Games (UBonn, PhD level), Summer 2015.
- Information and Dynamic Incentives (UBonn, MSc level) (with Dezso Szalay), Winter 2014.
- Topics in Microeconomics, Dynamic Trade with Asymmetric Information (UBonn, PhD level), Summer 2014.
- TA for BPUB 201/770, Public Economics at Wharton (UPenn), Spring 2012.
- Instructor for Econ 002, Introduction to Macroeconomics, at the LPS of UPenn, Summer 2010.
- TA for MGEC 603 and 621, Managerial Econ at Wharton (UPenn, MBA program) in the falls of 2009, 2010 and 2011.
- TA for BPUB 250, Managerial Economics at Wharton (UPenn) in the springs of 2010 and 2011.